On 2011-09-06 10:35, Akira Shirakawa wrote:
Today, in the same forum thread, Roy Virgilio added that Rossi's tests
with NASA should start tomorrow (September 7th) and last three days.

It looks like I forgot to check before sending the email to the group. There's an error on my part. What Roy Virgilio said was:

per quanto riguarda Rossi e il suo test NASA dovrebbe iniziare oggi. Durata
prevista circa 3 giorni.

Translation:
"Regarding Rossi and his test with NASA, it should begin today. Duration expected: about 3 days".

The test is supposed to start *today* (September 6th), not tomorrow as I've written.

Sorry again,
S.A.