From: Jed Rothwell [mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 1:28 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi's semptember test with NASA&investors

Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am not rejecting LENR or every new technology. I am just saying that ecat
has been a very reliable device, except for those tests, when an investor
was visiting with a very reliable assistance, NASA.

That is not what I have heard. I have heard that it is not a reliable
device. It often leaks or plugs up. I have heard from several people that it
often fails during tests. Most of these tests have not been revealed, or
talked about, mainly because they did not work. There was nothing to talk
about. The machine also succeeds sometimes during critical tests, such as
the tests with Essen and Kulander.