  From: Horace Heffner [mailto:hheff...@mtaonline.net]
  Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2011 6:55 PM
  To: hoyt.stea...@gmail.com
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Ultrasonics & E-CATs

  On Oct 9, 2011, at 4:13 PM, Hoyt A. Stearns Jr. wrote:

      Ah, so now I have some insight from you mentioning "frequencies":  An
ultrasonic transducer inside the E-Cat Reactor fludizes the nickel power bed
and shakes loose reaction products and contaminates -- that's the trick!

      Hoyt Stearns
      Scottsdale, Arizona US
      http://HoytStearns.com
  Interesting idea.  Could be.

  Could also be the RF heats a small thermal mass around the T2
thermocouple. Could also be that a sonic transducer is located close to the
T2 thermocouple.

  Best regards,

  Horace Heffner
  http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/