At 02:09 PM 10/10/2011, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Alan J Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:
It's buried in Lewan's data -- but as he pointed out in his responses to Krivit, he DID measure the eCat output flow twice (presumably at the usual drain).
He read it at the drain and also, during the video, from the flowmeter.

The flowmeter and volume measurements are on the SECONDARY. The flow results for the secondary are fine .. as is its input temperature.

He made TWO measurements on the PRIMARY flow ... one at the end of sustaining, and one after the hydrogen was purged and the peristaltic pump was increased.

We DO have the click-rate of the primary pump recorded during Lewan's walk-through. Not time-stamped, but he says "about 1 hour ago we went into self-sustaining mode".