At 01:03 PM 10/13/2011, Robert Lynn wrote:
Obviously a lot of effort went into this. I am curious, where did the information about the 1 bar pressure regulator in the outlet come from? How does that talley with the 124°C temperature that was recorded at 15:58, given that 124°C implies a pressure (saturated steam) of 2.25bar absoulute (1.25bar guage)

I don't know (and out of time) -- I think it's a guess to explain why the output is intermittent.

I'm going with the idea that the T2 120C measurement is due to the probe being too close to (and maybe even touching) the core or heat fins.