1) I am not discussing if it was some excess heat the problem is its
control. In order to achieve some degree of control, Rossi has sacrificed
some basic parameters, reducing performance- power from 12-15 kW to 2-6 and
O/U from 200: 1 to 6:1 (actually less than 2:1 as value of the energy,
electric energy being more costly than raw thermal energy. He has obtained
progress based on regress and evolution associated with involution.
There is a huge difference between a generator of energy
and a real energy source. Rossi claims he will sell his
products soon, actually they are not usable yet, they are technologically
immature.

2) The stem valve answers almost instantantaneously to any change in the
heat released at the outlet of the E-cat
while the heat exchanger has a greater inertia and delay.
However you can work with a small temperature difference cooling water
outlet -inlet (3-6 deg C) with the exchanger
and this is a "fine" source of errors.
I have worked with both and I know the difference, in this stage of
development it would be fine for Rossi to know what happens - very fast. I
hope he is doing some more relevant test for his personal use.

3) It is a zero risk that Rossi would invite me to the Oct 28 test, but I
would think a lot if to take the risk.
I strongly dislike the idea of this collective test- multiplicative
scale-up, as long as the individual E-cats are not perfectly disciplined and
obeying any order of he experimenter.
I have seen and studied many accidents in the industry and I know that it is
not good to give Nature a possibility to show that it is sometimes
step-mother.

4) I hope Rossi's mystery Customer is an engineering company
and I wonder how "he" has accepted an less-than-one-day experiment for 28
Oct, for an industrial product in-spe it is decent to make an one week test
at least. Why not first optimize individual E-cats? A lot of work, tens of
parameters, great opportunities to innovation. I may be in deep error but I
think Rossi's management of technology is also very immature.

Let's see what have the Defkalion engineers accomplished.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania