Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And the client was promised 1 to 6 amplification! Wow, happened?

The amplification was reportedly infinite, but anyway, how do you know what
the customer was promised? Were you there during the negotiations?

There certainly was input, as it always happen to achieve
> a threshold temperature to begin the reaction.

If that is true, then probably all of the input power all came out
immediately, before the machine began to self sustain. That is what happened
on October 6. As long as there is a balance of input and output before the
machine begins to self-sustaining it does not matter how much you input.

> But, anyway, this was not the promised test...

Promised to who? You? Rossi did not promise anything to anyone I know. He
made vague claims that shifted often. He said he would produce a megawatt of
hot water, then he said steam, he said he would use 20 individual units than
50 than 300 then back to 50. His plans have changed again and again. He
never made clear to anyone what he would do.

There's nothing wrong with this. People who are inventing with cutting-edge
technology have to change plans constantly, or they will fail. Rossi had no
obligation to tell you or us anything about his plans or his test.