From: Daniel Rocha
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2011 5:17 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: Hey, it didn't blow up! And by the way, there does seem
to be a permit.

I just provided you with examples which are not the case. For example, the
isomer 180m1
Ta is very stable, but when it decays, it emits at an energy of 75KeV, which is
within the range of x-rays, that is, below 120KeV.

2011/10/29 Mattia Rizzi <mattia.ri...@gmail.com>

  >The gamma ray can have a small wavelength such that it could almost fit in
the range of visible light

  I think you need to read some physics books. Gamma rays have smaller
wavelength then X-Rays and visible light. And a re more powerful and hazards.