Am 29.10.2011 16:32, schrieb Jed Rothwell:
Mattia Rizzi <mattia.ri...@gmail.com <mailto:mattia.ri...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    How can rossi had a permit if inside the nuclear site there isn’t
    even a SINGLE “Nuclear Warning” panel?

I don't know. I have not seen his application or permit. You have a good point. It might be prudent to set up some signs. I am not sure where you would put them, or how far away people should stay. Bianchini set up detectors and found nothing, so they did pay some attention to this issue.

Still, as far as anyone knows, cold fusion never generates dangerous radiation.
In contradiction to this, Rossi says the heat is made from soft gamma rays. Some 100 kW of gamma rays are dangerous.

So it is a little silly to apply the safety standards of fission or plasma fusion to it. This is like saying that hydrogen airships can explode, so we should take extreme precautions when working with helium balloons.

No it is like saying a helium Zeppelin is dangerous, because the inventor says, it is filled with hydrogen ;-)