That register is incomplete cannot be trusted.

It is stated on the search page and its the truth: i put many names of
registered engineers I know and no one shows.  I trust my friends
much more than that database.

"Si precisa pertanto che il presente elenco non comprende
necessariamente tutti gli ingegneri iscritti agli Ordini"

i.e. "It should be noted, therefore, that this list does not
necessarily include all engineers registered to Orders"

Also if the customer does not need a certification of the plant with
legal value, for instance because Fioravanti
works for the customer, there is no need for him to be on the register
to do an internal report.
  An independent certification is usually paid by the producer (ie
leonardo corp).
Fioravanti  was on behalf of the customer not on Rossi's, at least
that was what was said.

mic