Hi,

On 30-10-2011 16:11, Jed Rothwell wrote:
3. He is covering up a scam.

#3 seems far-fetched but there is no hard evidence for any of these three. You can pick one and say your intuition favors it, but anyone who says they know for sure which it is should be asked to supply an independently verifiable reason for saying that. The default answer is not "fraud" or "legitimate." It is, "I don't know."

    Actually, I wouldn't stop with Rossi. I'd widen the circle. Ask
    ANYONE who
    has had close ties to Rossi if they know who Fiorvanati is. And if
    they
    don't know ask them if they might know the name of someone who
    might know.
    It might be worth it to contact Manutencoop's personnel department
    . . .

That sounds like the kind of sleuthing Krivit loves to do. He is good at it, too.

A thought that occurred to me: seen the bizarre position which Krivit has moved himself in towards Rossi, could it mean that if Krivit is not reporting in the (near) future about any leads regarding Fioravanti, that Krivit could have found information about Fioravanti and the company which supports Rossi's claims?

Kind regards,

MoB