Hi,
[snip]

>Thank you for the response.  The hydrino cycle that I am describing, aka heat
>pump of some unusual type, would allow energy contained within the thermal
>surroundings to do work.  I can imagine some of that work being used to
>generate radiant energy that could then escape the system.  This escaping
>energy would cause the local system to cool off.  This technique sounds a lot
>like a violation of the laws of thermodynamics.  I guess that a similar
>process occurs when a dust cloud  cools down by radiating heat energy.   Is
>there any way that we can verify that a process exists which will enable the
>hydrinos to absorb the hypothetical energy you discussed and emerge as
>hydrogen again?

If you hit a Hydrino with another atom fast enough, it should be possible to
ionize it, however this is much more difficult than ionizing a normal hydrogen
atom, and the percentage of other atoms (at room temperature) that would have
enough energy is incredibly small (vanishing tip of the Boltzmann tail). That's
why I suggested solar x-rays in the upper atmosphere.

>Dave
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk