From: Roarty, Francis X <francis.x.roa...@lmco.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 4, 2011 3:22 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Mill's and Lu paper define hydrino as fractional Rydberg

Dave,
                I think you have an underlying misconception. It isn’t thermal
energy that is being exploited, catalytic energy is related to Casimir geometry
which in the case of nanotubes only occurs at openings and defects in the
nanotube as recently discovered by Peng Chen at Cornell using an AFM. This
establishes a relationship between catalytic action and change in Casimir force
– geometry. It is a difference in vacuum energy density not temperature that
feeds the reaction so you are not exhausting a thermal reservoir. IMHO this is
why gas is a necessary part of the equation since relative mot ion of gas to
the Casimir geometry is maintained by HUP. This is the same source of energy
that keeps gas from becoming solid at absolute zero.. hence can be referred to
as Zero Point Energy. The similarity between skeletal catalysts and the Casimir
geometry of nano powders also supports this relationship.

                Within the context of the above relationship there can be no
hydrino without Casimir geometry, as the hydrino or IRH diffuses out of the
catalyst or nano powder it simply translates back to normal hydrogen. There
would therefore  be no hydrinos floating freely in the atmosphere and it
remains an open question if di-hydrinos are even possible much less if their
covalent bond could hold the hydrino in this catalyzed state outside of the
catalyst.  If Jan Naudts is correct about the hydrino / IRH being relativistic
then one could say the hydrino only exists from a relativistic perspective and
locally appears just like normal hydrogen. Most would say this kind of time
dilation or equivalent acceleration is impossible in the confines of a bulk
material sitting in a lab but we are conditioned to think in terms of a
Pythagorean relationship with C to solve for gamma and I think suppression side
steps this issue. Suppression reduces energy density instead of increasing it
and instead of equivalent acceleration it affords equivalent de-acceleration.
Regards

Fran