From: Peter Heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 3, 2011 3:22 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Pipe diameter October 28 - new considerations

Am 03.11.2011 20:07, schrieb David Roberson:

Can you show proof that it is a scam?
No. Rossi knows how much scammers are out there and are competing. He often
complains about all these snakes that are paid by hostile and fraudulent
competition.
If he wants to be different then he must show this evidency that he claims.
As long as he doesnt do this I cannot decide between Piantelli and Rossi and
others I see no difference.
Do you see: Piantelli is totally quiet. He does at least not do present crappy
demonstrations until now.
Possibly Krivit knows better. He has seen a demonstration and discussed with
the people, I have not.

Best,

Peter