Andrea Rossi
November 9th, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Dear UClaimExcessEnergy:
Again lecturing about tests !!! We receive 5 to 10 proposals per day to make tests around the world, most of them from competitors, of course. Please, read carefully:
1- we made all the tests we had to make
2- no more public tests will be made, the phase of public tests is over for us
3- we now are no more making test-prototypes, but industrial products
4- the tests of our E-Cats from now on will be made exclusively by our Customers
5- all our next work with Universities (Bologna, Uppsala) will not be public, but restricted and confidential Research and Development activity.
Warm Regards,
Andrea Rossi