Rossi has already exposed it by injecting the high frequencies. Any power meter used to check this would likely be subject to the same inaccuracy. I suggest a simple frquency meter with a lead touched to the dpf. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jouni Valkonen" <jounivalko...@gmail.com>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Minor progress

2011/11/10 Joe Catania <zrosumg...@aol.com>:
requency generator inout? Is there any more info on that? I can tell you one thing- the power company is not going to be too happy with Rossi or whoever
runs one of these things when they find out they are meter cheaters!

I think too that the falsification of input energy measurements is
most plausible way to do the cheat. However this cheat has a hole,
because anyone of the guests could just plug a power meter to their
iPad and then make a quick check of the calibration of ammeters.

These kind of fakes that are based on input electricity, I think, are
too easy to expose.

   –Jouni

Ps. it was possible to check for guest also every else variable that
was measurable. Including gamma radiation.