as simple as presuming R6 to get a rough order of magnitude.

From: David Roberson [mailto:dlrober...@aol.com]

The last escape source for heat generated by the LENR process is through the
insulated casing of the ECAT.  We are in serious need of assistance if we are
to get a good handle upon this factor.  I casually chose a leakage power of 500
watts for this process due to my ignorance of this form of heat loss.  It is my
hope that someone with more experience and knowledge of radiation, conduction
and convection would help to arrive at a reasonable estimate.