From: Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 10, 2011 10:06 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Physorg comments : new Krivit Crusade

You go, Mare!  (But careful, you're running close to your 40 post per
minute limit on Vortex  ;-)

Thanks.  I'm done.  I actually have to work on something else for a living some
of the time.

Meanwhile, I notice that when NASA came up, the enthusiasts on ecatnews.com
started  talking about banning more skeptics... again.  Sure shows how
confident they are.