Mary Yugo wrote:

    If there is no way you or any of us can know anything at all about
    this method that you imagine might exist somewhere in the
    universe, how can you expect us to evaluate it?

The way I said many times. You can falsify the premise that Rossi is scamming easily enough to a huge improbability simply by getting *one* independent test from a credible . . .

This is a completely different subject. Please do not mix up unrelated topics. I asked how a person can test or falsify _your_ assertion about stage magic. I did not ask how Rossi can falsify his claims.

If you will not cite a specific stage magic technique, there is no way anyone can determine whether you are making a valid point or not. All scientific assertions must be falsifiable.