> This is a completely different subject. Please do not mix up unrelated
> topics. I asked how a person can test or falsify *your* assertion about
> stage magic. I did not ask how Rossi can falsify his claims.
>
> If you will not cite a specific stage magic technique, there is no way
> anyone can determine whether you are making a valid point or not. All
> scientific assertions must be falsifiable.

I'm sure you have a valid point but it seems to be hitting my blind spot.
Maybe you or someone else can explain it to me with different words.  Seems
to me:

Claim:   Rossi may be faking this -- I don't know how.

Falsification:  Someone independent and credible tested the device and
determined by this method (yadadada) it's real and not fake.

I think that works but maybe not.  I just don't understand your issues with
it.  I'm being sincere and not sarcastic.  I don't get what you want.   Of
course I don't know how Rossi might be cheating.  That doesn't mean he's
not.