> Much simpler to read Krivit's latest comment on his latest post. It seems
> pretty clear Rossi's after someone's money. Anyway, I don't have the capital
> to do the experiment you propose, even if I wanted to.

Everyone in civilized countries is after someone's money, don't you
get paid for a work that gives you a living?
To prove the concept I think you do not have to give money you can
privately show interest in giving money to support Rossi's endeavors.
Interest in buying products is different, you cannot prove scam until
you prove it does not what it is advertised on the box and when asked
full refund you don't get it.

mic