On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 6:39 PM, Charles Hope
<lookslikeiwasri...@gmail.com>wrote:

> He's shifty and does not inspire confidence.

Oh, but he does. Several people have written to him offering him money.
That clearly indicates he has their confidence. And even among those who
don't publicly offer money, the obvious Rossi-worship suggests he inspires
a lot of confidence.

> He's not taking all the money he's being offered.
>

>From my extensive experience watching scams in the movies, that's the
oldest trick in the book.  The key part is that he's not taking *all* the
money he's offered. He could be accepting money confidentially; you know to
give his investors the feeling of importance, because they have some kind
of "exclusive" access. Or he could be waiting for the offers to increase
before he starts accepting. If it is a scam, it doesn't seem like he would
be a reliable source of information on what he is and is not accepting.