>   If it was the cell, isn't it much larger than previous cells?  A factor
>> of three or more larger?
>>

> No, about the same. Plus there are three cells in this one. There is about
> the same amount of active Ni catalyst. That is the only meaningful ratio.
> The mass or volume of other stuff such as lead shielding is not relevant to
> power density.

Let me see if I understand.  You're making claims about the amount of
catalyst present in the cells?  Isn't this a bit like counting the angels
on the head of a pin?   Far as I know, Rossi has never shown a naked core
or cell much less catalyst!  He apparently showed some ash once to
Kullander and it was entirely unremarkable in any way that could be
revealed by the tests K reported.

I am not sure how important his all is anyway to the whole picture.  I was
just surprised that a much larger (yes, overall) device did not make much
more heat.