From: Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 18, 2011 12:47 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi feeding skeptics with much more skepticism.

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 9:32 AM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

Rossi's machine has been shown to work to me.  It has been discussed on many
occasions which you do not accept.  So, I guess we should realize that there is
not possible compromise except for the future ahead.

We all know that the skeptics believe that Rossi may be scamming....leave it at
that.  Why repeat it?  Do you believe that we have not heard you enough times?
Please respond.

I responded to other such comments.  I think it's important to answer believers
whenever they say something strange or wrong in support of Rossi.  Not to do
that would leave the wrong impression.  Not everyone reads every post as is
evident from the continuing rash of unsupported claims -- that Rossi has a
customer, that he's turning down investments, that he never accepted money, and
so on.   This is a discussion.  Some points bear repeating especially since so
many people don't seem to grasp them.  Sometimes, saying it again a slightly
different way helps to clarify the issue further.  Admittedly, sometimes it
doesn't seem to.

What's interesting about Rossi's story is that there seems to be a new twist on
it every day.  Now we have the Swedish company with a nuclear physicist that
admits they didn't do due diligence and have some sort of undisclosed contract
with Rossi.  And there is Rossi's association with Schneider who makes
extremely bizarre claims that Peter Heckert was kind enough to provide in
English from the German original.  It's tons of fun, this story!