On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 4:36 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> After 1989, P&F got tens of millions to fund their research;
>
> You are so unaware of the history of LENR.

I'll start with Dr. Mallove's conclusion:

"What it boils down to is this: By studying the history MIT and cold
fusion, one learns that paradigm-paralyzed and unethical scientists
have the motive and means to wreck massive damage against an emerging
science and technology, especially when an aging and well-financed
program is threatened.  An MIT President who has access to the highest
power levels of the Federal government should not be contributing to
the distortion of government spending by feathering MIT’s nest and
ignoring facts.  MIT alumni/ae, students, staff, and President Charles
M. Vest need to consider this—E. Mallove"

Read the whole report for the scandalous story:

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MalloveEmitspecial.pdf

LENR threatened the millions of dollars that were fed into MIT for hot
fusion research.  Had MIT committed to faithfully examine the works of
Fleischmann and Pons and their own results, the world would be a
better one today.