 From: Aussie Guy E-Cat <aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 2:08 AM
Subject: [Vo]:Help in testing a E-Cat

I have just emailed Rossi with my interest in purchasing a 100 kW E-Cat plant.
I do thank Vortex members (on the forum and privately) for providing the behind
the scenes insight into the history of LENR that helped to make this decision
happen. My bags are ready to be packed, funds locked down and I'm ready to fly
to Bologna to see and test a E-Cat reactor. What I didn't know or were a bit
rusty about in measuring a E-Cat has been provided by the excellent Vortex
forum.

My intention is to pay the funds into a Escrow account, request a test of a
single E-Cat and if that is found to be OK, to proceed to pre delivery testing
the 100 kW plant. Failure of either test to meet a min COP 6 result would
trigger the return of all my Escrowed funds.

I would appreciate suggestions as to the necessary equipment (manuf and model)
you would suggest I would need to make the initial single E-Cat test
measurements. I do have many thermocouples and DVMs with temp ranges but no
flow meters. Does anybody know the manuf and model of the heat exchanger used
in the 6 Oct demo as I plan to use that setup to do the delta T measurements. I
do plan on taking a 16 channel data logger and digital oscilloscope (both
battery powered) to check the input energy in ALL the wires going into the
E-Cat.

From what I have read here, the 2 temp probes should be inserted through the
wall of the water hose feeding the heat exchanges enough so they are approx
central to the water flow, while not touching the inside wall of the water hose
and likewise for the outlet water hose. Is a  45 deg insertion angle acceptable?

AG