I intend to use a digital flow rate monitor, inserted into the intake water hose. The data logger will record 16 input and output data points every 100 ms or finer if necessary. Amazing what GB memories can do. Thanks for the lower flow rate and use of a bucket / basin for secondary checking suggestion. Always nice to double check the digitals, being an OLD analog (magazine and technology) man who, when first touching a CK722 transistor, said WTF?

AG