The test chamber is indeed very similar to Piantelli's high vacuum
installation of Molecular Beam Epitaxy (see my 3rd paper abou Piantelli in
my Blog).
The Greek installation is: " The engine configuration of the grains
of Nickel in vacuum" i.e. has the same function- manufacture of Ni
nanoclusters. Translation a bit surrrealistic but it is clearly the
installation for manufacture of the fuel. Or one of them.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania