Audiatur et altera pars- Defkalion, in this case:
What I understand is:
a) the Rossi Defkalion divorce took place because Rossi was not able to
show generators working more than 48 hours constantly;

b) the Greeks, having a very school of engineering have started very early
to develop the generators and have sytematically improved them. It seems
the secret of the core is much simpler than we imagine- a functional
additive that can be known based on the nechanism of the reaction, as
described by Piantelli;

c) The Tovima paper written by a reputed Greek journalist Tasos
Kafantaris has the aim to present the message of DGT;s CEo's statement- we
will continue! *in the context of LENR.* Piantelli being the creator of
Transition Metals-H LENR, his device for manufacturing nano-nickel was also
presented here. The photo is
taken in Piantelli's lab in Summer 2010 by Roy Virgilio and is on the Web.
It is an impressive high vacuum installation, cannot be taken as proof for
Defkalion using Piantelli's technology.
The paper is well written and balanced.

d) as far I know Rossi has tried to get Piantelli's help even earlier prior
to his depolymerisation gaffe (Petroldragon), but Piantelli works only with
scientists. If Rossi have achieved something it was
by empirical methods- trial and error, not by science,
And he needs now science to make to work well.

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania