I wish Peter Hagelstein replied: "That's OK, Mr Rossi, fine! No more
public test!  Let me put it this way: would you let me test before buy
as you advertise?!".
That would have put AR in the corner, no escape.  Is MIT afraid of
being fouled ending up paying $2M for a scam?  If it works those $2M
would have been a great investment.
Business 101... All of this seems a drama where actors keep forgetting
the script!

mic