Rossi has offered to install 1 MW of E-Cats into one half of our supplier 40 ft container, which will have the heat to Ac kW conversion system in the other half. Delivery of the 1 MW diathermic oil E-Cat system is 3 months as per his usual quote. We are now searching for suitable diathermic oil to Ac kW conversion systems.

AG