Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm curious.  How do you think Rossi protects his IP when he sells 100 of
> the E-cats in a batch to an unnamed client.

I answered that question already. Please reread my message.

> There is no smoking gun for fraud.  But Rossi behaves exactly and
> consistently like free energy scammers who in the past ripped off millions
> from investors.

He also behaves exactly like a legitimate businessman who does not have a
patent, and is having difficulty getting one. Everyone knows it is
difficult to get a patent for cold fusion. As far as I know, it is
impossible in the U.S.

You have often pointed to behavior by Rossi and others and said "this is
what a scammer does." You fail to notice that the examples you give are
also what ordinary, legitimate business people do. You said that having a
web site and an order form is suspicious. You said there is nothing in the
order form that indicates other people have ordered the product before.
Order forms never indicate that.

To put it in abstract terms:

When you point to attribute A and say it distinguishes condition X from Y,
you should first check to be sure that A does not fit X or Y equally well.
In this venn diagram, you are pointing to C and saying it is part of A but
not B:

[image: image.png]

- Jed

<<image.png>>