Am 25.11.2011 22:28, schrieb Peter Gluck:
Have you read Piantelli's publications see my Taxonomy on the blog Ego Out and on lenr-canr, there are many.papers.

What do you think about the Pontignano Poster I have sent today?

I have not seen it, sorry and dont know where to look.
My doubt about Piantelli is this:
I have read many times in the web, Piantelli got an OU factor of two or three reliably. Because this is not enough to make electricity he does not want to go public with this.
This is what they write and I dont know, if it is true.

Now, if he is a /real/ scientist, then he must know, how groundbreaking important such a result is for the whole science and for the whole world.

So then he should do a blackbox demonstration and change the future of science and of the world by doing so. As a /real/ scientist he had the moral obligation to do so, if these reports are true.

I cannot read all papers. Even if I understand them it is still unclear if I can trust them. I have seen scientists and engineers doing big nonsense in my life and sometimes I have also found myself doing big nonsense, but not intentionelly. But I have seen people that do this carelessly or intentionelly and have fun doing it.

I want to see this same fundamental proof of efficiency from Defkalion and from Piantelli and from any other researcher that I want to see from Rossi. A convincing blackbox test Energy in < Energy out, documented without gaps and independently trutable witnessed.

Anything inside the blackbox can stay secret and undocumented, if the test is run long enough to exclude hidden energy sources or hidden energy storage.

Chan & Defkalion have nothing else delivered than verbal claims, I dont understand why you believe them. (Defkalion has made many definitely false announcements and claims in their forum and this is a strong reason for disbelieve.)

Peter