Am 27.11.2011 01:39, schrieb Giovanni Santostasi:
I didn't say he necessarily is a good scam artist... ; )
he has tried and failed before...

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com <mailto:hohlr...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 7:30 PM, Giovanni Santostasi
    <gsantost...@gmail.com <mailto:gsantost...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    > What Mary is describing is the only rational course of action.
    What Rossi is
    > doing is what a scam artist would do

    And, in your opinion, how does this scam artist profit from the
    alleged scam

He sells.
Mike Brady did never make a documented successful demonstration.
He announced multiple demonstrations in prominent places, but never did them. Shortly before the final date he disannounced them. He said, he could not do them for security reasons because his life was in danger and he wants to protect his customers.

Rossi uses the same advertising agents and distribution channels: Sterling Allan (PESWiki) and Adolf Schneider (TransAltec AG) in Switzerland. Mike Brady had in his contractual stipulation explicitely written that a customer has no right to see a working machine before paying. Also the customer had to pay before delivery. No escrow. This where his conditions and he got customers.

He sold, but there are at least 40 documented cases where he did not deliver and these customers went to court in germany, I have read details about this case.
Probably he found many more anonymous customers more who ordered and payed.
It is interesting. It was easy to convict him because he did not deliver and because he could not show a stock or factory and he could not show, that he ever intended to deliver.

I believe, Rossi will not do this fundamental management error, he will deliver.
If a customer makes trouble, he can stop to deliver the catalyst.
It is then impossible for the customer to proof if the machine worked or not.
So, if he sells, he will be in a much stronger position than Brady.

So, how does he profit? Very simple - he sells.

best regards, Peter