On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 3:38 PM, Craig Haynie <cchayniepub...@gmail.com>wrote:

> What would be the advantage to Rossi if he provided a conclusive test?

The advantage would be that people would believe him.  If he did not want
to be believed, why has he gone through all the demonstrations he has done
thus far with invited guests including press and scientists?  Jed thinks
big corporations or Richard Branson types would rip off Rossi.  I doubt
it.  First, they would not have to in order to make a fortune.  Second, if
Rossi is such a genius, they would need his cooperation.  They would also
need him not to go to potential competitors.  And Rossi could begin with a
big law firm and a contingency contract to protect his interest.

If I were him, I wouldn't hide anything.  I'd make a complete and proper
patent application, first get a huge law firm to help me and second enlist
a huge patron to fund giant expansion.  I'd end up bigger than GM and GE.
This isn't the Dark Ages any more.  Industrialists cooperate with inventors
when it's to their benefit.  Ripoffs are far from inevitable and in fact
rarely happen from big companies when dealing with established inventions
and inventors.  And when it does happen, the companies often end up losing
in court-- losing big.  See for example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kearns

Jed says in essence that Rossi is shy and afraid to be known because if
he's known he'll be ripped off.  If so, why has he granted interview after
interview and why did he invite the AP.  That is not consistent with
keeping a low profile -- not one bit.

> He's already sold 13 of these things and plans to deliver in them in 3
> months.

So he says.  Unfortunately, he provides not the slightest evidence that he
in fact has done so.  You have to believe him entirely on faith.  And
well...  some of you may also believe he's a convicted felon.   Twice or
was was it three times?

> On another note: I went over to 116 S. River Rd, in Bedford, NH,
> yesterday. There is a small business park there with about 15 companies
> listed, but no Leonardo Corporation is in the directory, and it doesn't
> appear to be a place where any kind of construction could be taking
> place. So if the Leonardo Corporation is there, then they are using it
> only as a small private office. So I wonder where Rossi is building
> these 1 MW units?

Thanks for doing that.  Doesn't NOT finding any trace of any large office
belonging to the Leonardo corporation there shake your faith at least one
little bit?  In fact, nobody has ever seen Rossi's factory-- it would take
a bit of a facility to make 12 plants containing (12 * 3 * 50) = 1800 core
modules!   That's a lot of work.  And of course, nobody has seen a hair of
any part of the Defkalion plant.  Maybe that will change in two days.
Maybe not. I predict they will not show anything definitive and completely
credible at all.