It was in the 1990 paper :

----- Original Message -----
> Liebert's still around :
> http://newenergytimes.com/v2/archives/fic/F/F199010.PDF
> 1990 : EXCESS HEAT USING MOLTEN-SALT ELECTROCHEMICAL CELL
> By Professors Liaw, Tao, Turner, & Liebert

As an example shown in the last entry in TABLE I, the power to
the heating tape was maintained at about 69.25 W, the cell
potential was typically in the range of 2.45 V, and the
electrochemical input power was about 1.68 W at 692 mA/cm2
for a total input power of about 70.9W. We would expect 1.68
Wof joule heating to result in a 5.1 °C increase in temperature;
however, the temperature increased by 82.4° C, which
corresponds to a gain of about 27.1 W, according to the
calibration curve. Therefore, a net gain of 25.4Wwas in excess,
which results in an excess power gain of 1512 percent, in the
range of 627 W/cm3 Pd.