Hank Mills
November 28th, 2011 at 1:15 AM

Hello Andrea,

I apologize if I’m not controlling my passion about this topic quite as well as I should. I think the lies of the cynics and competitors (which I read everyday), are making me a bit more angry than usual. Out of jealousy and envy, they are trying to mislead the world about the biggest breakthrough of this century, and it infuriates me.

I completely realize all decisions are yours to make. Being on the “outside” looking in, I just wish there was more I could do to contribute towards making the world accept the reality of this technology. If additional tests are not appropriate, I will respect your decision completely and totally.

If there is anything I can do to help you in anyway, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Hank Mills

Andrea Rossi
November 28th, 2011 at 1:15 AM

Dear Hank Mills (regarding the answer to RH):
I am very sorry, but I must say I do not agree on the fact that further public tests could have any importance, the puppett-snakes would increase the attacks ( they are paid for this from the puppetteers) and the Customers would be disturbed from the exposition. The real duty now is to make good working plants. Nevertheless I have deep respect for your intellectual honesty, I know you want to help us; I just do not agree. New public tests could only make me lose time just to replicate the usual clownery rising with the usual aggression, whatever we do; by the way: if they think that this technology does not work, I wonder: why are they so aggressive against it? If it doesn’t work, it will die by itself; for example: there are around many wannabe competitors I know perfectly have nothing working really: did you ever see any comment of mine regarding their work? Did you ever read an attack from me to a competitor regarding the fiascos of their stuff? (and believe me: I know everything of everybody).
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Hank Mills
November 28th, 2011 at 1:23 AM

Andrea,

To answer your question, I have never read a statement from you belittling anyone in the cold fusion field, their testing, theories, or their work. The only individuals you have spoken up against, are the ones that have attacked you first ­ with espionage attempts, lies, blackmail, etc. They deserved to be addressed, and put in their place.

You are a very polite and respectful person. I admire how you can be so respectful despite a 16 hour a day work schedule, and so much stress.

I think most of the anger and hostility out there is fairly easy to explain. I think it is pure envy and jealousy. Out of no where, you have suddenly came onto the alternative energy scene with the most promising technology imaginable. The fuel is cheap, there is no pollution, no radioactivity is emitted, and it is totally safe. In addition, the output capacity is phenomenal. They simply can’t believe what is happening, and are lashing out.

To be blunt, the introduction of your technology in 2011, is like dropping in a brand new, high end sports car back in time to the year 1920. The automakers of the time would have responded just like your competitors are responding today. They can’t fathom the significance of your discovery, and they are letting their emotions control them.

Sincerely,
Hank Mills