On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Alan J Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

>  Hank Mills
>  November 28th, 2011 at 1:15
> AM<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=510&cpage=35#comment-133037>
>
> Hello Andrea,
>
> I apologize if I’m not controlling my passion about this topic quite as
> well as I should. I think the lies of the cynics and competitors (which I
> read everyday), are making me a bit more angry than usual. Out of jealousy
> and envy, they are trying to mislead the world about the biggest
> breakthrough of this century, and it infuriates me.  <SNIP>

A couple of other things Hank (and Sterling) are passionate about:

"Freddy's" Cell which allows a truck to run only on water:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:_Hydrogen_Hog_by_Future_Energy_Concepts,_Inc.

Papp's self running "noble gas" engine:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Plasma_Energy_Controls%27_Plasma_Expansion_Motor

And that's before we get to all the scams and self-deceptions they have
supported in the past and their current support for government mind control
via HAARP!  These guys are simply comical.  If something they support
works, it has to be by accident.