Are you saying you support IP theft? This is not Vulcan where "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa6c3OTr6yA

This is business and this is, if proven, theft. If I was Rossi, I would be talking to the police and asking for charges to be filled against the University, Defkalion and any person involved. I would also seek a court injunction against Defkalion to stop them from advertising and / or selling their product. There is no way this sort of action can be condoned. I trust Rossi will use the full extent of the law to effect action against those involved.

AG