I don't know about everyone else but I am on pins and needles awaiting the
Defkalion press-release.
A year ago, with Rossi's first public demo, I thought the world is changed
and so many of our global problems can be solved.  With essentially
unlimited free energy, pollution, global warming, food shortages would
no-longer be inevitable.

But with Rossi's approach to bringing ecat to the world, by design, or lack
of design, it almost seems the scam-sayers are right.
Tomorrow, by way of Defkalion, we might finally get at a definitive answer
that LENR is not just real (which we know it is) but something that can be
harnessed.

I am in Eastern Standard time,  will my breakfast be in a brave new world?