I've been looking through the Defkalion site again. They previously supplied
the Rossi patent material and Kullander reports as supporting documentation.
They have since removed Rossi references and claim the rights to market
globally.

" Praxen Defkalion Green Technologies (Global) Ltd., is based in Cyprus. It
owns full rights to its own technologies and will sell exclusive rights
globally for the production of its proprietary products (Hyperion).

Defkalion Green Technologies S.A. is based in Greece. It is the first license
holder acting as a show case for international partners and producing Hyperion
to supply the Greek market.

In-so-doing, Defkalion shall become an international supplier of innovative
patented technology producing cheap and clean thermal energy, offering
significant improvements in energy costs and energy sustainability through
applications ranging from households, light industry and even to utility
providers."