this kind of cost analysis is on the good path.

however the price are not yet stable. already rossi say's thate the cost of
thermal W is reduced from 2k$ to 500$, and to be honnest like software or
drugs, the cost is research, not building. thus it can get down with
volume. Rossi talk about 100$/KW

another cost analysis is the hypothesis of CHP home device, where heat is
used efficiently to warm the building.

for me CF is a good candidate for small (home) and medium(building, factory
or block) CHP.

by the way, I don't think that solar high efficiency technology are good
for CF.
CF is too cheap to deserve costly 3-4 stage turbine heater.
according to my computation, the cost is mostly the device itself, so we
have to reduce the cost of the device per usable kW, not increase it's
efficiency crazily like it is need for expensive energy like solar, and
even fuel.

however for me the safety theatre (precaution principle, irrational fear of
radioactivity) is the most limiting factor.
I expect the incumbent industry, helped by ecologists, to block home usage
of CHP...
the insurance company could also block the development by fearful behavior.

maybe  CF stakeholder should organize a mutual insurance company.
also the weak lobby like nuclear industry (surprisingly quite weak compare
to oil and ecologist) could join with CF stakeholder, to save their butt...
however the only have convergent interest on big power plant, not home
version...
However I think that incumbent like ecologists, wind/sun energy and oil
companies, have a converging interest to kill CF, and as things show today,
they are very powerful, much more than state and nuclear companies.

maybe some emerging states like china could make a surprise... they are
rational and open mind (because if they fail to develop their economy they
explode like USSR, and it is not far from).
I expect nothing, despite the strong potential of CF for them, from african
governement, because they seems to follow the lobbies, not their interest.
However lack of regulation could make the local people decide to install CF
device without any control.

CF can be a very interesting experiment of governance science...