http://www.laboratoryequipment.com/news-Quantum-Entanglement-Allows-Diamonds-to-Communicate-120511.aspx?xmlmenuid=51

> Next time we send out some Mars Rovers, we swap the communications antennae
> with a Quantum Entangled Crystal (QEX) array, and, voila!
> Real-time communications and driving will make the missions much more
> productive.

Indeed, an intriguing idea.

My only concern is that they make sure to tune both the the crystals
to the right quantum channel, and that they keep a pad and lock key on
who has possession. The last thing we need is Howard Wolowitz (from
The Big Bang Theory) getting his hands on the crystals & frequency -
in another one of his attempts to impress his fiancee. The aliens
would then most likely end up having to speak to Howard's mother.

Be afraid!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Bang_Theory

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson