You are right that Rossi and  Defkalion did proof nothing certain.

but We have to understand that in the business logic(unscientific) they
have no incentive to prove anything to us, the opposite.
they just have incentive to prove to their clients, and convince others
nothing works, until competitors get cooked.

If I was paranoid, i would say that the few they say is more the proof of a
scam, because if it was real they would say nothing...
but this reasoning would forget about incoherent motivation especially for
Rossi who is passionate.
Defkalion and Rossi also have some incentive to communicate, but only to
get motivated candidates for tests, but only a few (the most motivated).