Cold fusion will solve every major global problems. And they can be defined
with two words:

For environmental problems: _vertical agriculture_
For political problems: _global basic income_

And ALL known political, economical and environmental problems are solved
and we live in the age of Star Trek more than 100 years earlier than in
Star Trek time line.

We could do this already without cold fusion, but I would say that people
are slow, so they need a little push. Cold fusion will render anyway all
conventional thinking useless. Therefore with cold fusion new ideas are
easier to accept.

    —Jouni