You have to assume something funny about the mass of the neutrino no matter
what even in Lorentz theory.
You would still need infinite amounts of energy for a massive object to
reach the speed of light.
I don't see how switching to Lorentz theory would help to make a massive
body going faster than light.
Giovanni