Giovanni Santostasi <gsantost...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But I agree with you all this doesn't prove that they will.
> It just shows that if they are creating an elaborate scam they take at
> least care to have some minimal props for it.

If this is an elaborate scam, they are creating maximum props for it. They
have:

* Established a large, state-of-the-art research laboratory with millions
of dollars in equipment.

* Hired many highly qualified professional scientists. They persuaded these
scientists to go along with the hoax and pretend to be doing research.

* Hired a large number of experienced business managers and persuaded them
to go along with the hoax.

* Built many fake prototype reactors.

* Modified instruments to give false readings.

* Produce large amounts of coherent fake data.

* Invited experts to see this for days at a time and managed to fool them.
This alone would be an astounding accomplishment. I doubt anyone is capable
of it.

I think this scenario is highly improbable.