Giovanni Santostasi wrote:

We don't know who this guy is so for our point of view this is completely possible that he is saying things that are not true.

Unless we know more about the witness (and even in that case one witness would not be enough) we cannot say for sure what is going on.

You have to trust my judgement of the expert. This is hearsay. It would not be admissible in court but it is legitimate in an attempt to discover the truth or falsity of a claim.

Jed, as you said, this is interesting preliminary information but not evidence at all.

This is not engineering evidence with regard to the claim. It is expert testimony evidence that Defkalion's claims at their web site are probably legitimate. This is strong evidence that they probably do have a lab as claimed, and prototype reactors, and so on.

If you do not think this is evidence that I suggest you drop the subject.