As far as I am concerned, I am looking for information that I would be happy
to present to a 'friendly' member of staff in our Physics dept as reasonable
evidence that there is something interesting going on that might be worth
looking at.

The reports of someone having visited Defkalion is something that is of
interest to me, as I have spent a lot of time getting to know the various
people involved and the background, but it is not information that I feel I
could use to convince anyone else.

I hope, and indeed expect, that there will be more concrete information
which I will be happy to present to others.

Nigel D.