MaryYugo asks:

"Why is it that specific questions as to power output and duration are, to
some cold fusion advocates,  like sunshine to vampires?"

And Mary, the same could be said for your ANONYMOUS modeler.  When asked in
a very polite, respectful manner some specific questions by Dave Roberson,
YOUR ANONYMOUS 'modeler' responded with,

"Sorry but I think my acquaintance doesn't wish to play with this any more."

So it's ok for your side to avoid answering when the questions get tough?

Sorry, NO GO.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Please do the Collective a favor and take your anonymous, repetitious and
hypocritical arrogance elsewhere; same goes for your chickensh*t
'acquaintance'.

-Mark